Transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
Aspireco is a company licensed to collecting and transporting hazardous and non-hazardous waste. According to Single Text Environment (Legislative Decree 152/2006) By law it is compulsory to refer to a company certified and regularly inscribed in 'National Environmental Manager.
Between special waste (Article 184, paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree no. 152/2006) non-hazardous waste includes:
- Vegetable waste from agriculture and forestry
- Waste from demolition, construction and excavation
- Waste from industrial processing
- Waste from handicrafts
- Waste from commercial activities
- Waste from service activities
- Waste from reclamation and disposal, potable and other water treatment, sewage treatment and atmospheric emissions
- Waste from treatment activities
- Damaged or outdated machinery and equipment
- Out-of-order vehicles and parts of motor vehicles or trailers
- Refuse derived fuel (RDF)
Hazardous special wasteincludes substances classified as corrosive, toxic, harmful, irritating, carcinogenic, in total concentration or a high percentage, such that they can also be transported under ADR rules.